• CUSTOMER
  • >
  • Q&A
Q&A

2023 Information Releases

페이지 정보

작성자 Katharina 작성일23-10-14 07:44 조회12회 댓글0건

본문

I was wonder, Dr. Schuchat, if you could form of help us perceive that and whether the discrepancy could be a operate of the way those biopsies have been processed and is the CDC analyzing some of these autopsy outcomes and analyzing? But Friends, Family, Disposable Vape Pen Dealer Rather THAN DISPENSARIES AS A STATISTICALLY Significant Risk Factor Vape Shop e-liquid (www.vapewant.com) Within the ILLINOIS STORY. AND THAT HELPS US TO Identify A Danger Factor OR AN Association BETWEEN THAT Behavior vape kits AND Whether OR NOT You are OR Could possibly be A CASE.

But LET ME Offer HIM A chance TO Expand ON Other Things THAT THE GROUP Is focused ON TESTING FOR. I DIDN’T KNOW IF DR. LAYDEN Want to MAKE ANY Comments, OR DR. PIRKLE, But LET ME Offer THEM. There have been 18 deaths confirmed and reported to CDC from 15 states and we all know that extra deaths are below investigation. WHAT We all know FROM THE LABORATORY Methods THAT WE PUT IN PLACE TO Search for POTENTIAL TOXINS FROM E-CIGARETTE OR vape e-liquid VAPING Products COMES FROM BRONCHOALVEOLAR LAVAGE - OR BAL - FLUID SAMPLES FROM PATIENTS WHO SUFFERED THESE LUNG Injuries.

After which Also Within the BRONCHOALVEOLAR LAVAGE THEY DO SQUIRT Normal SALINE, SO IT’S Type of LIKE A SALT WATER, AND THE Procedure Once THEY’VE WEDGED THE BRONCOSCOPE DOWN INTO THE LUNG IS THAT THEY’LL SQUIRT, SAY 100 MILLILITERS, OF Normal SALINE OUT After which SUCK Back WHAT They can GET AND The aim IS TO Sample THE FLUID LINING OF THE LUNG After which They will SPIN THAT DOWN AND Take a look at CYTOLOGY ANALYSES And then We'll USE What is LEFT OVER And check out CHEMICAL ANALYSES.

It's now my pleasure to turn the convention over to KD Hoskins at CDC. I'll NOW Turn The call OVER TO K.D. Also, During OUR Q AND A SESSION, DR. JIM PIRKLE FROM CDC’S ENVIRONMENTAL Health LABS WILL Also be Out there TO Answer YOUR QUESTIONS. My name is Dr. Judy McMeekin and that i serve because the FDA’s Deputy Associate Commissioner for Regulatory Affairs. We are also joined at present by Dr. Judy McMeekin, Deputy Associate Commissioner for vape e-liquid Regulatory Affairs on the US Food and Drug Administration.

I DON’T Think We are able to SAY THAT As we speak. AND Vape Accessories I think This might Probably BE Finest DIRECTED TO DR. SCHUCHAT. What number of More SAMPLES WOULD CDC Need AND WOULD YOU Need To seek out IT IN 100% OF THEM Before YOU FELT Comfortable SAYING THAT This is THE Thing That is Causing THE Harm? CDC is constant our investigation along with state and local health departments and Federal companions including FDA. MCT OIL, PETROLEUM DISTILLATES LIKE MINERAL OIL AND DILUENT TERPENES That can be PUT INTO THE PRODUCT.

IS IT In the STUFF That's LEGITIMATELY PRODUCED AND Offered OR IS IT Something THAT Appears to be Unique TO THIS Either BLACK MARKET OR OFF-THE-Street PRODUCT THAT Will not be Official? But WE Continue TO HAVE A SMALL PROPORTION OF Cases THAT REPORT Only Exposure TO NICOTINE-CONTAINING E-CIGARETTE OR VAPING Products.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

BLUEASIA Co. Ltd. Business Registration Number: 190-81-00020    /    TEL: +82-2-6959-3882 Fax: +82-2-6455-5562    /    E-mail: blueasia0227@daum.net
Copyright by BLUEASIA. All Rights Reserved.