BLUEASIA
Q&A
  • >
  • CUSTOMER
  • >
  • Q&A
Q&A

Transcript Of August 23, 2023, Telebriefing On Severe Pulmonary Diseas…

페이지 정보

작성자 Ericka 작성일23-11-28 04:04 조회3회 댓글0건

본문

I know that each state is doing its own investigation but since they're reporting to cdc, the essential details, absolutely since you recognize there are 193 instances, you possibly can break it all the way down to what number of had been vaping elements with thc, what number of were straight nicotine cartridges, and Vapor Kits i have one other question, which is how much investigation is there looking into the Vape Kits juice and potential aerosolized lipid droplets going into the lung.

I’m searching for Vape Clearance a bit of bit extra readability in where you all are at, e-liquid if you can say something more on the considerations of THC vaping as well as nicotine and Vape Hardware if the patients in illinois have carried out both or one or the opposite, simply again any extra distinction from you consultants is helpful. May you say whether that person had a preexisting situation that made them extra inclined to one thing like that and of the 193, what number of had been vaping thc? CDC is actively working right now to develop a - to develop a approach to gather, aggregate and analyze that data at the national level because we think it's going to potentially help establish the sickness and ideologies to tell laboratory testing.

Right now states are main their very own particular epidemiologic investigations and Vape Store we’re offering help as needed. DR. LAYDEN: At this point unfortunately we have not recognized a specific product that's constant throughout all circumstances. We know that share has been greater at a state level, as a few the states have reported. AUBREY/NPR: thanks a question for dr. Layden of the instances in your state are you able to say what number of are linked to folks utilizing - vaping thc, how many individuals utilizing nicotine, and likewise simply circling back to you dr.

King, if i heard you accurately, what you’re saying is, it’s potential this could have been taking place all along but we’re just now listening to about it, just now capturing it, it’s possible in the ten years since vaping has change into an enormous thing that it could have been happening and you didn’t learn about it? LAVIETES/Reuters: are you able to explain why there’s a sudden up surge of those cases? You probably have an e-liquid that has a excessive sugar or e-liquid sweetener content material it can cause what is named ‘coil gunk’.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

BLUEASIA Co. Ltd. Business Registration Number: 190-81-00020    /    TEL: +82-2-6959-3882 Fax: +82-2-6455-5562    /    E-mail: blueasia0227@daum.net
Copyright by BLUEASIA. All Rights Reserved.