• CUSTOMER
  • >
  • Q&A
Q&A

Katie Holmes looks stylish in a black leather coat and corduroy pants

페이지 정보

작성자 Melvina 작성일23-12-17 01:39 조회2회 댓글0건

본문

looked stylish as she strolled through New York with a friend Monday.
The actress, 44, who will soon be starring in the off-Broadway show   stepped out in a black leather jacket from Tove, navy blue corduroy pants and a mock turtleneck top. 
The Alone Together star wore white leather Nomasei boots for the jaunt through the Big Apple. 
Stylish: Katie Holmes looked stylish as she strolled through New York with a friend Monday. The actress, 44, stepped out in a black leather jacket from Tove, navy blue corduroy pants and a mock turtleneck top, pairing the look with white Nomasei boots
The Toledo, Ohio native's  long dark locks looked windblown and she appeared to be wearing minimal makeup.
RELATED ARTICLES

Share this article

She completed the look with large dark Westward Leaning sunglasses and gold hoop earrings. 
Katie's friend, looked toasty in an oversized blue and white shearling jacket, navy blue pants and burgundy shoes. 
Windblown: The Toledo, Ohio native's long dark locks looked windblown and she appeared to be wearing minimal makeup. She completed the look with large dark Westward Leaning sunglasses and gold hoop earrings
A long button down shirt with long blue and white striped cuffs peaked out from beneath the jacket and the woman wore dark sunglasses.   
In a September 2022 interview withthe spoke about her approach to fashion. 
'My personal style is pretty classic,' she declared. 'I like taking risks and having fun with fashion but I tend to gravitate towards simple design and things that are very meaningful. I appreciate the work that is involved in making a piece.'
Shearling: Katie's friend, looked toasty in an oversized blue and white shearling jacket, navy blue pants and burgundy shoes. A long button down shirt with long blue and white striped cuffs peaked out from beneath the jacket

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.currency = '{"gbpToAud":1.8394}';

window.FFF = window.FFF || {};
window.FFF.ad = window.FFF.ad || inline: adAdded: false, overlay: celebNames: '';
window.FFF.ad.overlay.celebNames = 'Katie_Holmes'; //add celebnames to be used by the overlay
window.FFF.ad.inline.adCallback = function (content, infix)
var inline,
back;
if (!infix)
inline = document.getElementById('fff-inline');
infix = '';
else
infix = '_' + infix.replace(/^_/g, '');
inline = document.getElementById('fff' + infix) && document.getElementById('fff' + infix).firstChild;

back = getBackElementById();
if (isAsyncMode() && inline) setAdInCompatibilityMode();

if (back && !infix)
back.appendChild(inline);

//delay the call because AdImpression.registerThirdPartyImpression has a timeout
setTimeout(function ()
DM.onDocReady(function ()
AdImpression.registerImpression(document.getElementById('fff'), function ()
DM.Log.log('ad impression registered');
);
);
, 50);

function isAsyncMode()
return content && (typeof content === 'string') && !back;

function setAdInCompatibilityMode()
var container = document.createElement('div'), i = 0, element, children;
container.innerHTML = content;
children = container.childNodes;
// Going in reverse order as it is prepending the elements
for (i = children.length; i--;)
element = children[i];
if (element && element.tagName === 'DIV')
inline.parentNode.insertBefore(element, inline.nextSibling);
if (isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(element.id))
back = element;

if (children.length && !infix)
(document.getElementById('fff')

function isElementIdEqualsToBackElementId(elementId)
return elementId === 'fff' + infix + '_back'

function getBackElementById() document.getElementById('fff' + infix + '_back_wide');

;

class="fff-inline"
data-fff_url="https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/16/21/66636781-11641787-image-m-90_1673904650036.jpg" data-fff_person_name="Katie Holmes" data-fff_product_id="1262438"
data-fff_product_types="jackets" data-fff_trends="black,leather,oversized" data-fff_article_id="11641787"
data-fff_main_title="Update your outerwear like Katie in Tove" website
data-fff_capped_bodys_first_paragraph="Katie Holmes has been experimenting with mixing textures, and we're here for ..." data-fff_share_url=""
data-fff_preview_title="Update your outerwear like Katie in Tove" data-fff_open_main_overlay_on_hover="false">

66636781-11641787-image-m-90_16739046500

Follow

If you make a purchase using links on this page, MailOnline will earn an affiliate commission

Update your outerwear like Katie in Tove

Katie Holmes has been experimenting with mixing textures, and we're here for it at Fashion Finder HQ!

But it's her latest love affair with the 'Aneta' jacket by Tove we can get on board with.

This buttery leather oversized jacket will add a luxurious spin to any look you team it with, so will be a timeless addition to your wardrobe.

Click the link to make it yours before it sells out in the sale!

Or go hell for faux leather with the help of our alternatives from River Island, PrettyLittleThing, Boohoo and Because of Alice.

...NOW GET ONE LIKE IT

adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff-inline-accessorise-ad', type: '632x132', pos: 'native_fff_accessorise', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

//only pick one inline ad
if (!window.FFF.ad.inline.added)
window.FFF.ad.inline.added = true;
var dfpType = '840x114';
if (false) dfpType = '964x85';
adverts.addToArray(id: 'fff', type: dfpType, pos: 'fff', extraZoneOptions: FFFname: 'Katie_Holmes', FFFtype: 'inline', fff: true);

Katie's latest project, Rare Objects will be released April 14.
It was a passion project for the versatile artist who co-wrote the script, directed and stars in the film about a young woman with a traumatic past who seeks to rebuild her life when she begins working at a New York City antique shop.
'I love telling stories and being a champion of women,' she explained. 'That's really my passion.' 
Rare Objects: Katie's latest project, Rare Objects will be released April 14. She co-wrote the script, directed and stars in the film about a young woman with a traumatic past who seeks to rebuild her life  while working at a New York City antique shop

data-track-module="am-external-links^external-links">
Read more:

DM.later('bundle', function()
DM.has('external-source-links', 'externalLinkTracker');
);

If you beloved this article and you would like to obtain more info relating to Watch Museum please visit our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

BLUEASIA Co. Ltd. Business Registration Number: 190-81-00020    /    TEL: +82-2-6959-3882 Fax: +82-2-6455-5562    /    E-mail: blueasia0227@daum.net
Copyright by BLUEASIA. All Rights Reserved.